It’s been a long time since I get my hands “dirty”. Since Deepavali is just round the corner, I thought why not make some sweets. I bought the raw almond flour a while back and I thought it would be a good start since it’s there. So there you are, almond ladoos. It doesn’t require too much time too.
11/2 cup of almond flour/meal
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
4 pods of cardamom (Remove seeds from pods)
a pinch of sea salt
- Grind/Blend the cardamom seeds together with the coconut sugar. Pour out the mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- In the same large mixing bowl, mix in the almond flour/meal and a pinch of salt.
- Add the coconut oil together to the dry ingredients and mix them well.
- Scoop one table spoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Put the ladoos into any container and place them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Enjoy the healthy ladoos.
** Be careful! They are very additive. My 2 year old daughter loves them.