1 cup quinoa soaked at least for half an hour
1/4 cup chickpea soaked for at least 2 hours with boiling water
1 cup of kale
1/2 carrot shredded
1/2 tsp black pepper grounded
a pinch of tumeric
1 inch of ginger minced
1 tbsp of coconut oil
salt as required
1. Bring 2 cups of water, tumeric and 1/2 tsp of salt to boil. Add in the quinoa. Reduce heat and simmer until all water is absorbed.
2. In a wok, heat up the oil. Add in the ginger and saute it for a while then sprinkle in the black pepper.
3. Add in the chickpeas.
4. Add the carrot and stir fry until soft.
5. Add the kale and stir until wilted.
6. Toss and combine all the ingredients.
7. Lastly, add in the quinoa. Mix everything up.