I have been trying my hands at baking vegan gluten free cookies and cakes. This is my experiment for the evening.
1 cup buckwheat flour
1/4 cup arrowroot powder
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup banana purée
1/2 cup chocolate chips or more
1. Preheat the oven to 180 deg C.
2. Whisk together the buckwheat flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda. (Dry ingredients)
3. Cream the coconut oil and coconut sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the banana purée. (Wet ingredients)
4. Slowly mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
5. Fold in the chocolates chips into the mixture.
6. Divide the dough and flattened them on the baking tray.
7. Bake for about 10 minutes.