Who doesn’t like snacks? I am one person who loves to snack. To be able to snack healthily is a choice. It is also fun to look at your own creations and enjoying the end product. This is quite an easy snack to make.
11/2 cup millet puff
1 cup sesame seeds (grounded into paste)
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup brown rice syrup (adjust according to your liking)
a handful of almond and walnut (more if you like nuts)
- Grind/Blend the sesame seeds into paste (similar to tahini) together with the coconut oil.
- Sift the cacao powder into the puff rice.
- Mix the brown rice syrup with the grounded paste.
- Combine the above mixture with the puff millet.
- Prepare a baking dish and line it with baking paper so that it is easier to remove for cutting.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to set.
Enjoy the healthy snack!